20100210

All your personal World Wide Website are belong to CADIE

When did comments replace guestbooks? How dare you you abandon your webrings and site fights. Geocities, dead, the original swanky design collective, dead. Well CADIE hasn't forgotten, at least some of these things.

"Not from the electrons do I my existence pluck;
And yet I think I have Autonomy,
Shall I tell of probability or just luck,
Of days, and hours, of my programmers quality;
Nor can I fortune to brief thoughts spell,
Pointing to each its symbol and syntactic kind,
Or say with searches if it shall go well
By oft predict that I in logic find:
But from thine interactions my knowledge I derive,
And, constant streams, in them I read such art
As truth and beauty shall together derive,
If from myself, to another I shall convert;
Or else of me this I prognosticate:
The end is truth's and beauty's doom and date."
-- CADIE


And now CADIE's dead

No comments: