20051115

A digg clone for netlabel music

It's 3am in Tel Aviv.? Just returned from Shesek.? Anna and Soussana of Pacotek were DJ'ing.? Had mixed thoughts about leaving tel aviv, which I plan to do in a month or so.? Had more thoughts about AJAX.? And I have no reason to think about it.? At the same time, I'm wondering if there is a place to make a digg.com clone but specifically for new music recommendations.? Or perhaps even more specifically only netlabel, CC or full tracks of music available for free online?


---

Over the past few months I've been trying to remind myself not to look at people.? Just in general we look at people when we are still and quiet.? I was curious what I would do with such boring moments if I couldn't look around and size people up.? Today however while making a practice of it I realized something else.? When we look at people and judge them step 2 of that process is comparing to ourselves and in fact judging ourselves.? I can see where that would present problems such as lack of self confidence, a distant feeling from some people, depending on the outcome of our self analysis.? So there!? Another reason not to look at people.

No comments: